The battle of the bulge is real, and it is a daily struggle. If you are looking to burn belly fat or just shed a few unwanted pounds, juice high in antioxidants but low in calories might just be what you need. These Best Belly Fat Burner Juice Recipes will amaze you surely.
That said, a liquid diet is not as easy as just simply drinking your favorite blend; there are certain factors to consider and specific recipes to incorporate into your diet instead of just simply chugging a glass.
In this blog, we will highlight some of the best belly fat-burning juice recipes that won’t just make you feel lighter, but put a pep in your step. After all, in the words of Leigh Hunt:
Which Juice for Weight Loss is Best?
There are many different types you can drink for weight loss, but the best one for you will depend on several factors, like your diet and fitness goals.
If you’re looking for a juice that’s specifically designed to help you lose fat, then go for something like apple cider vinegar or grapefruit juice.
These combos are rich in dietary fiber and flavonoids. You can also find supplements like Garcinia Cambogia extract or green tea extract at your local health store.
These supplements will help boost your metabolism and burn calories faster. Add these ingredients to your juices and see how much weight you can lose in the process!
Which Juice Will Reduce Belly Fat?
As we’ve seen, the most effective ones are those that contain a high level of antioxidants and vitamins. The antioxidants help to prevent the formation of fat cells, while the vitamins help to speed up the burning of calories.
The key to losing weight and (and that stubborn belly bulge) with juice is to drink it in moderation.
Juice should make up no more than 25% of your total daily caloric intake, and you should ideally only drink it without anything else.
Before you mix it up, you will need some basic equipment to start: a juicer, a blender, and a measuring cup.
The juicer (most likely centrifugal, if you are juicing at home) will extract the raw goodness from your produce.
Now, a blender is not an absolute must, but it does help to create perfect, tasty smoothies.
Best Belly Fat Burner Juice Recipes
Beet Juice Recipe
Beet juice is a great way to burn fat. It’s high in fiber, which helps you feel full longer and keeps your metabolism healthy. Beet also promotes the growth of good bacteria in your gut.
Additionally, beet juice is packed with antioxidants, which can help reduce the risk of cancer and other diseases.
Here’s a beet juice recipe that you can enjoy:
- 2 beets
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- salt to taste.
- Start by peeling and chopping the beets into small cubes. You can either steam them or roast them in the oven.
- Once the beets are cooked, pour them into a blender with the water, apple cider vinegar, honey, ground ginger, and salt. Blend (or mix) until everything is smooth, and viola!
Parsley juice is a great fat burner because it contains high levels of antioxidants and flavonoids, which help to reduce inflammation and promote weight loss.
It also contains phytonutrients, like parsley’s main ingredient, apigenin. These compounds help to block the absorption of carbohydrates and fats in the body, helping to reduce calorie intake and the dreaded waistline expansion.
Apigenin can also be found in chamomile, celery, vine spinach, oregano, and artichokes.
To make parsley juice, simply mix 1 cup of fresh parsley leaves with 1 cup of water in a blender or juicer.
You can drink it as is or you can add it to your favorite breakfast or lunch recipes.
Lemon & Ginger Green Juice
If you’re looking for a delicious way to burn off some excess flab, then you’ll love this lemon & ginger recipe. It is packed with nutrients and detoxifies your body while burning fat.
Plus, it tastes great, so you won’t even notice that you’re doing anything special.
- 1 large lemon
- 1-inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 handful of fresh parsley leaves
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped into small pieces
- 2 cups of water
- Optional add-ins: 1 tablespoon honey or 1 teaspoon turmeric (for a slightly yellow color)
- Start by juicing the lemon and ginger together. You can use a cross-flow or centrifugal juicer.
- In a blender, combine the lemon/ginger juice with the parsley leaves, cucumber, and water. Blend until smooth.
Celery Cucumber Juice
Celery is one of the most important ingredients in juice if you want to hydrate. Not only does it have a productive hydrating effect but also helps deliver nutrients and removes waste products in your body and skin.
- 1 cup celery
- 1 cucumber
- 1 green apple (such as Granny Smith)
- 2 inches ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1. Remove the tough outer leaves of the celery and cucumber. Cut these vegetables into thin slices using a peeler or a sharp knife.
- 2. Put all the ingredients in your juicer and blend until you have a smooth juice. Enjoy immediately!
Carrot with Orange & Ginger
Adding ginger and orange to carrot juice is a great way to boost its nutrients and give it a delicious flavor. This recipe will help you shake belly fat in next to no time.
- 1 cup carrots, peeled and grated
- 2 oranges, juiced
- 1-inch piece of ginger, peeled and grated
- 1. Combine all of the ingredients in a blend together until smooth. Enjoy!
Turmeric ‘’Pick-Me-Up’’ Tonic
Turmeric is a well-known powerhouse of antioxidants and anti-microbial, anti-cancer, and anti-inflammatory properties. Most studies have found that turmeric’s main benefits come from its active component called curcumin.
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- a pinch of cayenne pepper or chili powder (optional)
- 1. Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Drink as soon as possible to start seeing results.
Grapefruit Apple Cider Vinegar Drink
Grapefruit apple cider vinegar is a great belly fat burner because it contains high levels of vitamin C and enzymes, which help to break down fat cells. It also has a diuretic effect, which helps to flush out toxins and waste from your body. (But beware, folks, this one has a potent taste)
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- To make this grapefruit apple cider vinegar, mix a cup of grapefruit juice with a cup of apple cider vinegar in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth, then drink as desired. This recipe is calorie-free, so you can enjoy it without worrying about calories or weight gain.
Best Kale Juice Recipe
Here’s a kale recipe that is sure to help you lose weight! Not only will you see great results in getting rid of belly fat but also benefit your immune system and strengthen your bones.
- 1 bunch of kale, chopped
- 2 apples, diced
- 1 pear, diced
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup orange juice (or any other citrus fruit)
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 1. Add all the ingredients to your juicer and blend until smooth. Enjoy immediately!
Detox Vegetable Juice Recipe
If you’re looking for a detox juice recipe that will help reduce your belly fat, then you’ll want to try out this detox vegetable juice. It’s packed with healthy ingredients like celery, ginger, and garlic, which are all known for their ability to help cleanse and detoxify the body.
All you need to do is mix together the ingredients, and drink as soon as possible. The garlic is maybe not the best bet for an early morning drink, especially if you have an early meeting. However, it is as potent as it is pungent.
Cabbage juice is another great option to burn belly fat. It’s high in fiber and vitamin C, which is both good for your digestion and your overall health. Plus, the cabbage is surprisingly filling – so you won’t feel hungry after drinking it.
To make cabbage juice in a juicer or blender, simply cut the cabbage into small pieces and add them to the appliance.
You can also add some other fruits or vegetables to make a more balanced drink (we recommend cutting the taste with a sweet juice for flavor)
Is It Okay to Drink Green Juice Every Day
Every day should be fine as long as you are considering your daily carb and sugar intake.
For one, green juice contains high levels of fruits and vegetables which are both healthy and nutrient-rich.
It also contains antioxidants that can help protect you against diseases like cancer. In fact, studies have shown that those who regularly consume green juices tend to have a lower risk of developing obesity and other types of chronic diseases.
Your Fat-Burning Juice Cleanse in One Place
Who knew that you can drink your way to a healthier you? What’s more exciting is that you can also mix your favorite fruits to create fun and delicious juice recipes by adding spices like honey or vanilla for a kick.
From quenching your thirst to losing belly fat, it doesn’t get better than this! Just remember not to go overboard when it comes to regular consumption of these juices as they do have some calories, too.
Have some fruits in moderation instead of loading all types into one glass every day. And don’t be afraid to experiment with your own healthy power combination! Bottoms up.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Reinette Robbertze completed her diplomas in both Journalism and Nutrition respectively. With an impressive portfolio of health blogs and magazine articles behind her name, she shares her real-life experiences with her passion for healthy living. Her educational background guides readers with authentic, and sometimes anecdotal information. Stay tuned!